Long, longer, Plantur 21 #longhair range!
Your dream of long hair no longer has to be a dream! Supplying your hair with caffeine and essential micronutrients every day brings you a little bit closer to your #hairgoal day by day.
Plantur 21 #longhair Shampoo increases your chance of even longer hair and is free of silicones.
A daily supply of caffeine and micronutrients such as biotin, zinc and magnesium gives the hair a real energy boost. The right hair care routine is essential, especially for long, strong hair. Styling and colouring or excessive heat from blow-drying and straightening stresses the hair and damage it from the outside. The silicone-free Nutri Conditioner contains conditioning agents such as cashmere to make your hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. Hair is easier to comb thanks to a more robust hair structure and smoother surface.
Use Plantur 21 to bring out the best of your hair – for natural long hair without extensions.
Above all else, long hair needs the right care if it is to look healthy and grow longer since it is susceptible to breakage and split ends.
In the process of growing your hair, it is often pushed to its limits: Styling and dyeing stress the hair, and rubbing back and forth against the shoulders, scarves or hair ties can cause breakage and split ends.
The right care routine is the key to strong, long hair.
These tips will help you achieve your goal:
- Care is good, but not too much. Make sure that you do not use care products to excess, otherwise you will lose volume. However, it is still wise to use a conditioner and hair mask on a regular basis.
- A head massage stimulates the blood flow. This is good for hair growth.
- The right brush is important when it comes to caring for your hair and preventing breakage while brushing. Therefore, get rid of your old, damaged brush as quickly as possible and invest in a high-quality brush.
- Eating the right foods can also improve hair growth; a balanced and healthy diet is key to healthy hair. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, biotin, protein and zinc are particularly good nutrient suppliers.
- It may sound counterproductive, but it can help: Regularly visiting your hairdresser to have your ends trimmed keeps hair healthy, which allows it to grow better and fewer split ends develop. You should have your ends trimmed every 6 to 10 weeks.
- Hormones affect hair growth. If your hair is not gaining any length, this may be due to the pill. Talk to your doctor about this.
- A smooth pillow cover (e.g. silk, satin) as well as dabbing instead of rubbing the hair dry after washing leads to less splitting and breakage. This gives your hair a better chance of growing.
Frequently Asked Questions about Plantur 21
The hair reacts very sensitively to supply deficits and can shed the growing hair prematurely. Increased hair fall would be the consequence. The nutri-caffeine complex gives the hair energy and strengthens it.
Yes, the Plantur 21 #longhair shampoo is paraben and silicon free
In order to successfully reach healthy long hair, a regular and long-term application of the Plantur 21 products is necessary. The hair is exposed to high stress levels every single day and therefore requires a continuous energy boost.
Basically, hair growth will normalize after pregnancy, since hormone levels change again, too. As a result, hair loss will become weaker over time. However, you can use Plantur 21 #longhair to strengthens your hair and to give it extra energy.